Friday, September 26, 2008

Kae Wun- Big Boys feat. Supafly and Dubb Cutty



Who better to headline post 100 then your boy K to the. New track featuring Supa and Dubb

Kae Wun- Big Boys feat. Supafly and Dubb Cutty

Sidebar: Doesn't B.G. look like he's back on that white horse in this pic?
Double sidebar: I hope yall are all going to be watching the presidential debates tonight so you can make an informed decision on your candidate. This is an important election PLEASE get out get registered and VOTE.

ICT Hip Hop Voting Drive?

7 comments:

Rookie Tha Mutha-Fuckin Dawn said...

Bro yo shyt on dek! Mad props...

Anonymous said...

me and kae wun new mixtape is hot as fuck its comeing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate that Rookie real talk...and yeah new mixtape coming soon!!!

Mike Game: King MC said...

This joint is pretty nice, I always enjoy hearing Supafly on tracks. He doesnt pop up often, but when he does he's potent as fuck. And you gotta love top Wichita acts like Kae n Dubb linking up.

Mike Game: King MC said...

Sidebar: Yo K Will, I said the same extra thing when I seen this pic back when he first uploaded it, then again when I seen BG on Rap City. He's starting to look older than Birdman these days, and we all know Birdman's 53 years old

Mike Game: King MC said...

**extact thing

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the props Mike...

I thought you was bullshittin about Birdman's age, so I had to google it...wow 2-15-1959 he is 49..that's crazy.