Thursday, September 25, 2008

XV- 40 Days 40 Nights Update



Ok, so for some reason my other update got deleted so lets make up for it

Funeral of the tape Deck

The Process (FIRE!!!)
Mr. Nigga
Killscreen Feat Ced Hughes
I Am Somebody
Spiderman (This is crazy)
A Girl Named Destiny
City of Dreams (Bananas)
A Royal Flush
You Know What (Remix)

My apologies to Vizzy for the delay, it's been a slow week. Remember if you want to get your shine on hit me up at kwill1000@gmail.com. Also check back as we may be making some changes around here.

I'm also looking for your input so hit me up with what you would like to see.

2 comments:

Mike Game: King MC said...

Im going to say this not as Mike Game, but 9 year old Michael Guesby. Before I grabbed a pen and a pad, and all I did was listen to hip hop and play nintendo. XV is my favorite rapper.

Now as Mike Game, I hate XV!! Lol, naw. Ive been keepin up on this 40 days/40 nights jump off. And Im a fan of it, but its kinda hit or miss for me. A majority of tracks are nice, some of em I dont care for. Not to take anything away from dude, he's not trying to impress Mike Game. He's just doing what he does, and thats make good music. I didnt like Spiderman that musch. But I fucking loved Royal Flush and Mr. Nigga. Didnt like the joint wit N.E.R.D. but love TV Love Affair and 2 Minutes 2 Far.

Props though XV, one day youll be known as a great, til then, keep killin it bro.

XV said...

thanks for that love bro! Yeah, as I've told alot of people, it's 80 NEW SONGS, some of em' are for "this" some of em' are for "that". But, as long as people are enjoying the work ethic behind it as well as their portions of tracks, I'm doing my job. Alot more to come, it's only Day 14 today, lol.

Along with ALOT of vlogs and videos!