Sunday, October 12, 2008

XV- Vizzy, Vizzy, Vizzy Contest



X man says,

"So for 40 Days, 40 Nights, I have worked with an ARRAY of various producers for this project, and now is the chance for you to be a part of it.

I am releasing the acapella to my song, “Vizzy, Vizzy, Vizzy”, and allowing ANY and ALL producers who are interested, to download the acapella and make their OWN original remix to it. We will be accepting all submissions, and I will decide the hottest remix to be the OFFICIAL remix to “Vizzy, Vizzy, Vizzy”, for the 40 Days, 40 Nights series!! You may download the ORIGINAL version and the ACAPELLA version below.

VIZZY, VIZZY, VIZZY (PRODUCED BY SEVEN)


VIZZY, VIZZY, VIZZY (ACAPELLA)


SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS TO:

XtotheV@gmail.com

DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 17TH."

Shout out to TJ the hottest barber in the dub www.myspace.com/tjdidit

Oh and by the way, Fly Boy Tees are now on sale for $10, get um while the last at
Fly Boy Club Online

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FLIPPED, REMIXED, HOT, AND SENT! CHECK IT OUT BRO...

Mike Game: King MC said...

I want one of them shirts, but I dont know what size to get. If i get that medium itll prolly shrink and Ill look Common if I try n wear it. I dont know, Ill wait til they get some black shirts in, I kinda only rock that.