Monday, November 10, 2008

Yung Drip- "I'm This, I'm That"



Drip says,

"This track is for all them people in the Dub, around the world, and from different planets, who been sleepin on ya boy Drip. This track is for all the people who ever said I was wack, I sucked, or I aint shit. This is a track for my haters to hate on. This is a track for all the people in the city claimin they kings, claimin they the best, claimin they run shit, and dont run shit. CONSIDER THIS A WAKE UP CALL I am undisputed royalty. And Dats Dat"

By the way, I would like to welcome to the site my new partner in blog JTong. He's already been posting helping to insure that this site gets updated on a more regular basis. HAWLER AT HIM!!!

Yung Drip- I'm This, I'm That

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you explain for me what your name implies?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=drip

Anonymous said...

Shit idk....just yung drip...ive had niggas come up to me sayn dats me, kuz i can keep the putty wet, and other niggas come up to me sayin im a STD or sum shit....I stay spittin sit like one tho...haha..but yea...im just Me...no explaination...

Anonymous said...

COOL TRACK. YO I HEARD ONE OF YALL FROM GLADIATOR JACKED MY ALBUM FROM MY BOY JAMES AT ADRIANS LOL! NOW I HAD TO GIVE HIS ASS ANOTHER FREE COPY...THATS LOVE THO! MUCH LOVE, SO UNIQ

Mike Game: King MC said...

Shit Uniq you gon have to swing by the CD Tradepost n drop them shits off, we do consignment you know. And you ask Cadence, I sell them shits fast if I like it and tell people bout it.

Anonymous said...

YOU WORK ON PAWNEE AND SENECA RIGHT?? I ALREADY PUT LIKE 10 AT 21ST AND ROCK...SOLD EM...THEY TOOK LIKE 2 BUCKS A PIECE...BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH DUPLICATED COPIES TO DISTRIBUTE. I HAD MY FULL VERSION COPIES THRU THE PRESS COMPANY, THEN I HAVE MY BURNT ONES AND YALL DON'T TAKE EM.

Anonymous said...

With all these beef post goping on people actually forgot about the music I like this track

Anonymous said...

With all these beef post going on people actually forgot about the music I like this track

Mike Game: King MC said...

Naw g, I manage the harry n rock store now bro.

Rookie Tha Mutha-Fuckin Dawn said...

bro to keep it a hun....letz jus say u say alot of shyt i cant fukk wit....but when u wanna put together a trakk wit meaning an effect get at me.
Rookie316@tmail.com

Anonymous said...

thankz man...and rookie...yea ill get at u

Anonymous said...

BRO U DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYBODY ANYTHING IN THIS CITY JUST DO YOU YOU KNOW I LIKE THAT TRACK THO BUT JUST FOCUS ON YA FANS THEY'LL BE THE ONES TO HELP YOU BUT OTHER THAN THAT KEEP DOING YA THING Yung Drip I SEE YOU KNOW MY ARTIST DIZZY HE GON HAVE SOME HOT SHIT COMING SOON TOO

Anonymous said...

it was less of provin somethin to everyone else...but more of provin sumthn to me...but yea..Dizzy dats my boy...ill be on the look out fasho...and thankz for the luv bruh